REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
Jade Signature Sunny Isles Beach
Welcome to Jade Signature: More than just a building, this architectural masterpiece is perfectly positioned on the pristine sands of Sunny Isles Beach and dedicated to providing its residents with a unique living experience. An “A” team of creative visionaries, including Fortune International Group, Pritzker prize-winning Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron, and interior design master Pierre-Yves Rochon, have banded together to create the perfect beachside home. From its majestic landscape, abundant amenities and beautifully sculptured terraces, at Jade Signature, living the dream becomes a daily domestic reality.
The terraces of these residences distinguish Jade Signature from all other beachside Miami towers. Being more than balconies, they dramatically extend the amount of living space by an incredible 30%, making the dream of inside/outside living a reality for all. The wall orientation and natural cross-ventilation offer an environmentally conscious approach to keeping the rooms cool and delightful. This is life lived without boundaries.
Spacious floor plan spans the entire 55th floor, interior living area consisting of 9,183 sq. ft. with 5 bedroom and 7.5 baths. Unobstructed 360 degree views of the ocean, Intracoastal, City of Sunny Isles Beach, and Miami skyline via wraparound balcony. Distinctive living and entertaining areas including, double living room, family room, breakfast room, bar, library, study, private gym and playroom and of course the private pool with views of the intracoastal and the city skyline.
This perfectly proportioned space turns a daily chore into a treasured ritual. The light-filled place is made for pampering and unwinding with its bathroom, shower and marble-lined tub encased with silver-leafed mosaic. Accompanied by exquisite PYR custom-designed cabinetry and elegant twin basins, the area is dramatically extended by ocean views and a private terrace in some residences.
In addition to its stunning, boundless backdrop, the sense of space and light makes the kitchen truly unique. Handcrafted Snaidero cabinetry and island base, designed by Pininfarina, sit alongside top-of-the-line Gaggenau and Sub-Zero kitchen appliances. The quality of the design, the materials and the layout turn the kitchen from being a functional area into a place of beauty and repose, and one that is integrated with the living spaces to enhance modern living.
Jade Signature Sunny Isles Beach
Jade Signature Sunny Isles Beach - Amenities
Water therapy terrace
The water therapy terrace sits elegantly on top of the pavilion terrace. Its elevated position and three Jacuzzi pools, which are set at different temperatures, give it a unique, magical atmosphere, both during the day while looking out over the vast, sparkling vista of the ocean, or in the evening with a warm summer breeze.
With a wide range of the very latest in fitness equipment, including cardiovascular and free weights, the main gym is presented with a mesmerizing, unbroken view of the ocean horizon. To complement this fitness area, Jade Signature also offers two private exercise studios for Pilates and spinning, as well as a sunset yoga terrace, to ensure a wide range of options.
The beach bar & grill provides the ideal resort-like experience. The extra-spacious, perfectly configured beachfront deck looks out over a gently sloping landscaped garden onto Sunny Isles’ famously long stretch of perfect ocean sand. This relaxed and luxurious ambiance is completed by a large, zero-entry, free-form swimming pool and hot tub with surrounding lounge seating garden hammocks and secluded cabanas. Lunch can be enjoyed at indoor or outdoor cafe tables, or at the pool and beach.
Bar & Grill
The epitome of inside/outside living, the bar & grill has a curved, full-height glass surround that provides direct access to and panoramic views of the pool, resort deck and beach. Lunch in this bright marble-lined interior is the perfect way to enjoy the day or indulge in the luxury of your residence.
- Jade Signature’s extraordinary, resort-like experience is further enhanced by its 53 stories of elegantly sculptural, flow-through residences that boast breathtaking views both eastward over the ocean and westward over the bay and city. Three floors are devoted entirely to luxury amenities.
- Developed by Fortune International.
- Jade Signature is an extraordinary oceanfront building tailored to its surrounding environment, yet based in simplicity, and design by Pritzker prize-winning Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron.
- Pierre-Yves Rochon, interior design master, has made an enthralling vision come to life.
- The condominium was completed in 2018.
- The lobby, the beach bar and grill, and the spa are among the building features that manifest themselves in a curved ribbon weaving throughout the structure. The ribbon flows beautifully from the inside to the outside and can be seen most prominently as it forms the porte-cochère and beach pavilion. The sinuous forms of the building’s lower three amenity levels connect the tower to the geometries of the outdoor landscape.
- Very flexible.
- Perfectly situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale Airports, Jade Signature is your gateway to a world of indulgence, whether it’s your home or your one-of-a-kind home away from home.
- The beach bar and grill provides the ideal resort-like experience. The extra-spacious, perfectly configured beachfront deck looks out over a gently sloping landscaped garden onto Sunny Isles’ famously extensive stretch of ocean sand. This relaxed and luxuriant ambiance is completed by an immense, zero-entry, free-form swimming pool and hot tub with surrounding lounge seating, garden hammocks and secluded cabanas. Lunch can be enjoyed at indoor or outdoor cafe tables, or at the pool and beach.
- The pavilion terrace is a truly unique space. Its signature oculus perforates a grand, beautifully curved and expertly proportioned domed canopy, which provides both shade and shelter, as well as stunning 270-degree views of the beach and ocean. It is as much a space for private moments of relaxation as it is for entertaining friends and family. With its modern, elegant and intelligent architectural format, the terrace captures the very essence of the Jade Signature building.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Bedrooms: 1 - 5
- Floor Count: 57
- Total Units: 192
- Sq Ft Range: 1,300 - 11,661 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: Fortune international
- Architect: Herzog & de Meuron
- Building Type : Luxury